miércoles, septiembre 05, 2007

Back to reality

Well, Summer is ending, it has passed quite fast for me. Thanks mainly to my friends, I had a great time in my hometown and not too much time to think about homesick of Tallinn or other things. I guess coming back to the university will be a bit harder, but that's what has to be.

Well, first of all, I would like to remember and encourage 2 of my friends, one from Vigo another from Tallinn, that one of their parents became quite ill in these days, Kätrin and Miguel.
Second, about my post of suming up of 10 months in Estonia, I would like to say that i had some mistakes: first sorry for my english, then, the riots in Tallinn were at the end of April, not March (thanks Viggo), and sorry Karin cause I put your name was Kätrin (ouch). Of course I knew your name, but I made that post too quickly for the long it was...
I will prepare 2 long new posts more in few time, but not so long as the one of 10 months of erasmus, so be patient :) I will upload things nextly.
Other link for the new Nightwish album, I realized the others are not working anymore:
Nightwish in depositfiles
or
Nightwish part1
Nightwish part2
Password: www.mediaportal.ru

Between, 1000 visits in 3 months!!
Thanks to all!
One great band: Mercenary

My World Is Ending

Take all that I believe in
Give it a simple name
Reveal all my secrets
And drown me in the shame
I will redefine
The questions of the night
And I will purify
Forgiveness and the light

It's falling into place
In clear perspective
My deepest tragedy
The world is ending
So now you speak to me in perfect silence
Don't take my soul away
My world is ending

Don't ever speak to me
To find your salvation
I know it's hard to be
And exist in culmination
I'll take your soul away
Destroy it and molest you
And I will set you free
Don't give your heart to me

It's falling into place
In clear perspective
My deepest tragedy
The world is ending
So now you speak to me in perfect silence
Don't take my soul away
My world is ending
The world is ending
My world descending

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Oh....I just wished to leave this comment here for you to read....I saw Nightwish....the gig just ended and this one was the best one I've ever seen in my life....

FUCKING HELL!!!! This was too awesome....

It was powerful...

Anette is BRILLIANT!!! Btw, she actually looks really nice in real life....really really nice...much more beautiful than one some pictures of her....

She sang with a very strong voice and I loved the old Tarja songs which now were much more angry, more fierce and more catchy....really....Anette's grand....


And they all were very friendly and lovely on stage and seemed all as a happy family.......atmosphere was great....I hope to see them again some day....

I hope you'll see them soon as well....I do hope you'll like them...they're indeed very good now...